WHERE WE ARE LOCATED
The Beachcomber Guesthouse is situated on The Esplanade at the east side of the main beach near St John’s church and the old pier. We are about a 10 minute walk into town and just over the road from our lovely award winning beach and shallow waters of the sea.
With just a 5 minute walk or very short taxi ride from the train station (if you have a lot of luggage), we are perfectly located for both a short stay or 1-2 week family holiday.
HOW TO GET HERE
From the M27
- Stay on A31 and then take the A35 to Dorchester
- Then take the A354 to Weymouth for 5-6 miles
- Take left at Morrison’s roundabout onto B3159
- Keep going until you see the beach (see map)
From the Station
- From station down King Street towards beach
- Turn left and walk for around 3-400m
- We are on the left just before the road forks…
- …and just before you reach the church
If you have any problems finding us, please call on 01305 783078 and we will “guide you in”. When you arrive, please park outside the front of the guesthouse while you unpack and check in. We will then guide you round the back to our car park.