All you need at the Beachcomber Guesthouse
Nick and Sonia aim to offer every guest at the Beachcomber Guest House a home from home holiday. With a wide range of guest house facilities available, both in the rooms and in general, we hope we have thought of everything!
Our in room facilities throughout the eight bedrooms include:
- Tea and coffee making facilities with used items replenished daily.
- Colour TV with Freeview option offering both TV and Radio coverage.
- Daily housekeeping, making beds daily and changing towels if necessary.
- All rooms have their own private en-suite facilities and hairdryer.
- Use of and iron and ironing board if required.
- Central heating.
- Spare blankets available in wardrobes.
- Completely no smoking and pet free environment (dog’s welcome on request).
- Travel cot and bedding available at no extra cost for younger guests.
- Childs seat attachment to dining chair for breakfast.
Our general guest house guest facilities are:
- Private, FREE parking for all guests (in high season we ask at breakfast who is staying/going etc and move cars that need to be moved around)
- Full English breakfast offered every morning along with cereals,toast, fruit juice, tea or coffee.
- Residents lounge with comfortable sofa and chairs.
- Residents library offering books of fiction and non-fiction.
- Board games and card games available in the lounge to play at your leisure.
- Larger TV with Freeview available as well as a DVD player in guests lounge.
- ‘What’s on’ leaflets on display as well as posters for local events.
- Bus stop into town leaves directly opposite front door OR only a 10 minute walk along the Esplanade into Weymouth town centre.
- Bus stop for out of town departs just a couple of hundred metres along the Esplanade.
- Two hundred metres from an Italian, a Chinese and an English bistro if you don’t fancy walking into town.
If you have particular expectations beyond what is listed above then please contact us and discuss them so as to avoid disappointment.
Nick and Sonia Stubbs – Beachcomber Guest House
P.s. For any special dietary requirements or special needs, please contact us in advance.